Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Control Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
This Risk Control Analyst will analyze and perform testing of internal controls, ensure they are functioning effectively to support management decision making and adherence to related Bank policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal control reviews across Finance Technology and identify control deficiencies;
- Identify, track and escalation of deficiencies identified during the review process and submit review report providing details of finding(s);
- Provide value-add recommendations to reduce or mitigate the potential of risks.;
- Assist business units with the development of action plans (s) to close gaps identified during control reviews;
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues related to internal controls with business partners;
- Ensure escalation process is followed and escalate to the next level issues that are not being resolved in a timely matter;
- Develop and implement process enhancements to improve the reporting and process efficiency of control governance and escalation process;
- Conduct periodic testing of the business unit Management Control Assessment & SOX Controls;
- Responsible for completion of unit’s quarterly Risk Control Self-Assessment and coordinate Attestations;
- Keep current with Corporate Standards and Practices related to audits and reviews;
- Provide ongoing support for the continuous improvement process of the unit; and,
- Coordinate within the team to pull evidence for Corp Audit reviews.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
- Has experience in remediation planning and execution;
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong investigation skills;
- Strong prioritization skills;
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills;
- Strong conflict management/ resolution skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; and,
- Maintain a collaborative understanding of business priorities, products, and solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.