Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in February in North York ON.
- Maintain development infrastructure, including configuration repositories, ticketing systems, document management systems, and automation systems for build, test, and deployment;
- Develop and maintain integration between various development systems to ensure the smooth operation of development processes;
- Troubleshoot and fix problems with build and deployment automation;
- Provide guidance to development teams on best practices for repository layout and build system configuration in a CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) environment;
- Provide guidance on how to meet compliance obligations in a highly automated, high-velocity environment;
- Identify and implement new technology where required to augment and improve our build, test, and deployment automation capabilities; and,
- Liaise with Architecture team to help determine a future strategy for DevOps program and the core tools being offered to our Development community.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent;
- Three plus (3+) years working with heterogeneous enterprise systems including Linux, Unix, and Windows-based servers;
- Two plus (2+) years of Development Operations experience in an enterprise setting (Financial Services industry an advantage);
- Experience with Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, Artifactory, Nexus and/or related technologies would be advantageous;
- Experience or familiarity with cloud technologies, especially AWS or GCP would be advantageous;
- Experience with Microsoft.Net, Microsoft DevOps tools (TFS, VSTS), Azure and related technologies would be advantageous, but optional; and,
- Experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server databases would be advantageous, but optional.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.