Senior Mutual Funds Processor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Mutual Funds Processor. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
This is the group that is responsible for supporting the mutual fund trades that do not go through electronically. They are responsible for reversing trades, collecting any losses and documenting this from a due diligence standpoint. This is a collaborative group that still works rather independently. They are flexible and open with their communication style and as a result are looking for a team player.
- Responsible for administrative functions within the department including scanning, mail sorting, couriers, filing, and batch retrieval;
- Responsible for reversing trades and collecting losses;
- Responsible for keying and rejecting (if necessary) all financial and non-financial transactions across all; and.
- LOBs, reconciliation, trade corrections, and QC functions within the department. Also responsible for working with Client Services to resolve client inquiries.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree or College diploma in business or a related field
- IFIC or CSC or pursuing either of this certifications;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience with mutual funds or in a similar capacity, processing mutual funds;
- Previous experience with FI (banks or mutual fund companies);
- Proven registered product knowledge (i.e. Non-reg, RRSP, RRIF, TFSA, RESP, RDSP, etc);
- Proven experience or knowledge of Unitrax;
- Working knowledge of reconciliation process i.e. trust accounting; and,
- Experience with Livelink, R-Term and an understanding of investment products and registered plans and any applicable risk.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.