Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Niche Position. This is an eight (8) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto or Mississauga.
The Unified Messaging Mobility and Collaboration team provides 2nd level infrastructure support for End User Technology platforms and is accountable for day-to-day technology maintenance/administration/operations in support of enhanced availability and performance objectives.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for technical support for Production, Build/Staging and Test/Development environments. The specific focus of this role will be Microsoft Azure/Intune, BES 12/UEM and VMware Airwatch, forging strong working relationships with service managers, design/build/deploy peers, helpdesk/support staff and vendors/partners. The IT Specialist works closely with Service Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and other Tech Response teams (especially Networking), and will be expected to demonstrate an expert understanding of all technical and process elements to successfully manage, administer, and resolve issues in complex systems within their defined OLAs, SLAS and continuous improvement targets
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their technical knowledge and be able to relate their Operations experience to scenarios that specifically relate to the use and configuration of the above technologies; and
- The candidate will be assessed both on their command of the subject matter and their ability to answer peer and management questions about their responses in a clear and professional manner.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Mandatory qualifications include at least 8 years of senior hands-on MDM, Mobility, and Cloud eMessaging administration experience in an Enterprise operations setting (or for an IaaS, SaaS, Cloud or ASP vendor serving enterprise customers) with excellent communication (both written and oral) and mature interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be well organized, self -motivated, and a team player able to participate in the knowledge transfer of information with peers and management
- MDM/MAM (Mobile device management)/(Mobile application management) experience: 8 years;
- Mobility and Cloud eMessaging administration experience * 8 yrs;
- Microsoft Azure/Intune, BES 12/UEM and VMware Airwatch * 5 yrs;
- Mailbox migration experience * 2 yrs;
- Vendor relationship experience (Microsoft) * 5 yrs;
- Experience with Change Management and Incident Management hands-on: 5 years;
- Nice to have: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in Messaging;
- Must haves: Microsoft Azure/Intune, BES 12/UEM and VMware Airwatch;
- Advanced problem determination skills; identify and resolve problems in a large complex environment;
- Lead role in platform/version upgrades, and large scale end-user migrations;
- Lead role in security and compliance investigations and audit handling;
- ITIL Foundation Certificate highly desirable; and,
- Comfortable working in a fluctuating work environment (low and high point periods of activity).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.