Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a permanent career opportunity position to start in February in Petrolia ON.
Reporting to the Manager, Technical Program Manager, the Business Analyst develops, solutions to business and technology-related problems. This includes analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve system capabilities. This may include analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve system capabilities. The posting is intended for someone to begin the implementation of an ERP (Acumatica) based on best practices that have already been developed in Nanaimo. The role would expand to the continual business improvement of the system and other applications that are required by the business.
- Identify project requirements by interfacing with Operations Management team; analyze operations; determining project scope; document results; document process flows; create procedure manuals for the functions performed;
- Facilitate technical meetings to define solutions, functional specifications, implementation plans, effort, identify resources and schedule activities;
- Contribute to the development of methods to improve business processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction;
- Develop solutions; work-flowchart and diagrams; study system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications;
- Develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs ERP system roll-out; support and development;
- Develop and maintain systems by researching and resolving problems; working closely with IT and finance teams to maintain system integrity and security;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff;
- Maintain issues log, release log, and decision/ approvals log;
- Contribute to, and support the organization’s Business Intelligence Strategy;
- Understand business unit workflows and how to use technology solution in support of that workflow;
- All other requests that help with the process flow of the facility;
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project; and,
- Work within the SDLC framework.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Must have post-secondary school degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred;
- Experience using Acumatica software is an asset;
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications; especially Excel;
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Business Analyst within an ERP;
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements and/ or process workforce;
- Experience with project delivery framework, application development and/or program management experience; and,
- Ability to obtain A/RPIC status as per Health Canada ACMPR regulations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.