Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) UI, Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Create robust, reusable software;
- Implement next generation trading systems that are MiFID II compliant;
- Influence cross-discipline teams on next generation front end development and user experience;
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and drive project progress and benefits.;
- Create prototypes that can be rapidly shared with clients or consumers.;
- Working closely with engineering as your project is being developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specifications; and,
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver best in class products.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related major;
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Capital Markets experience is strong; and,
- An eye for good UX design Is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.