Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing insight and advice concerning delivery practices;
- Guiding the team on how to use agile methods, and will coach the team on continuous improvement and self-organization;
- Acting as the guardian of the team, and acting as a buffer between the team and distracting influences;
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner to maintain and prioritize the Product Backlog according to business value, and is responsible for the delivery of project artifacts; and,
- Removing impediments that affect the ability of the team to deliver the project incrementally while respecting company processes and deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Conflict resolution skills; and,
- Friendly communicative skills and ability to be diplomatic.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.