Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
SAP Test Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a SAP Test Lead for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a SAP Test Lead
- Lead the testing team in defining, writing and execution of the Test Strategy;
- Supervise, assisting in refining and enhancing all Testing activities of delivery engagements;
- Participate in the training and coaching or supervision of Testing resources;
- Evaluate and review requirements and design specifications in order to identify test scenarios;
- Execute test scripts and manage defects raised as a result of test scripts;
- Produce test and defect reports;
- Drive Quality Engineering and Testing workshops with our clients;
- Lead Triage calls;
- Manage and develop Requirement Traceability Matrix;
- Report on test coverage;
- Manage test script development and test scenario development.
Skills and Qualifications of a SAP Test Lead
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes;
- Extensive experience with SAP solution testing;
- Ten plus (10+) years of Test Lead experience;
- Experience in the Utility industry is an asset;
- Hand on experience with HP QC/ALM (system setup, configuration, data upload, reporting);
- Experience testing system performance and non-functional requirements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.