Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Data Analyst / Report Writer
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst / Report Writer for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin February 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Data Analyst / Report Writer
- Designing and developing report mock-ups and prototypes;
- Designing, developing, maintaining, testing and delivering, high-level, global reports, training materials/aids end user documentation for Users using Tableau/Power BI;
- Document reports and SQL scripts, Views, and maintains reporting interfaces;
- Performing data validation to ensure reports are accessing proper data;
- Working to identify and resolve reporting issues: proposing potential process improvements to ensure efficient security and data integrity;
- On-board and promote Tableau/Power BI to Users with the goal of it becoming self-driven;
- Provide recommendations on streamlining processes for data integration/mining;
- Develop Data Sets for analysis and reporting, and processes for distribution to target audiences;
- Gather data from multiple systems, analyze data, integrate data, validate data for accuracy and develop reports/scripts/inquiries/views, perform data conversions;
- Work collaboratively with various Users, BA’s and technical resources to define the scope and details of each data project assignment; participates as a team member in design, review and planning meetings;
- Successful Candidates are detail oriented, anticipate problems and provide solutions and have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, high volume environment;
- Communicating with report consumers and other stakeholders to elicit and document reporting requirements and proposing appropriate solutions.
Skills and Qualifications of a Data Analyst / Report Writer
- Three to five (3 – 5) years Business Analysis and Data Analysis;
- Minimum of three (3) years using Structured Query Language (SQL);
- Experience with data warehousing, integration, mining and report writing tools, such as Business Objects /Statistical / Analytical / Visualization tools such as Tableau);
- Experience with Crystal reports;
- Previous experience with an ERP and willingness to learn the Company's business ERP;
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Facility is an asset;
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to or greater than a bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Statistics or Computer Sciences;
- Willingness to work in a highly flexible environment with multiple competing priorities;
- Expertise in data extraction, database queries, views;
- Ability to manage, organize, prioritize and multitask;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.