Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Visual Designer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for executing creative concepts for the Mobile Accelerator in collaboration with product and other visual/interaction designers. UI/UX designer contributes to the development of visual and interactive designs for user interfaces of mobile applications, and implements designs developed by other staff as assigned. This person should be passionate about design and enthusiastic about solving challenges with the creative team, as well as eager
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree
- Experience as Visual and Interaction designer specifically for native mobile apps – 5 years;
- Experience of applicable programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch) – 5 years;
- Experience in Agile methodology – 3 years;
- Experience working with dev, QA’s in an Agile environment – 5 year; and,
- Portfolio – stating the apps they have worked on and what they have done.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.