Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Integration Developer. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership across a broad range of information management functions to support the various areas of data;
- Working independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects;
- Applying automation and innovation on data platforms and on-going on any new development projects / initiatives aligned to business or organizational strategies;
- Designing and implementing complex business data information management frameworks to provide a solution that meets business requirements;
- Collaborating with technology and business partners to resolve issues and ensure requirements and established SLAs;
- Providing industry knowledge for own area of expertise and participating in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit;
- Keeping current on emerging trends/ developments and growing knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques;
- Keeping others informed and up-to-date about the status / progress of projects and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities; and,
- Contributing to team development of skills and capabilities through mentorship of others, by sharing knowledge and experiences and leveraging best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience with SQL;
- Five (5) years BI developer experience;
- Two (2) years leadership experience;
- One (1) year experience in cloudera eco system;
- One (1) year experience in hive and impala;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytic skills (an asset); and,
- Certifications in Hadoop or Cloudera (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.