Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
CRM Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a CRM Business Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing supporting applications, specifically the implementation of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Client Relationship Management);
- Analyzing the requirements of internal customers and prepare key deliverables;
- Working with the team to define the project benefits and help define acceptance criteria for completion of the solution;
- Assisting with gathering information needed for deliverables;
- Leading / participating in design workshops (current state / future state, requirements definition) including mapping of business processes;
- Gathering, documenting, and maintaining requirements (functional, non-functional);
- Working with the Business Lead and SMEs, prioritize, and rationalize requirements;
- Analyzing requirements for clarity, completeness, and consistency;
- Preparing and maintaining requirements traceability matrix;
- Translating requirements into design documents;
- Ensuring requirements have been addressed in the technical / solution design documents;
- Creating/reviewing test plan, test cases, conditions, and/or scenarios;
- Working with the Business Lead, SMEs and Functional Analysts, ensure test scripts are prepared and documented (may need to assist with documenting in some areas);
- Coordinating user acceptance testing;
- Coordinating data conversion activities;
- Contributing to resolving business issues and documenting risks;
- Preparing documentation for Decisions and Change Requests; and,
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related degree;
- A minimum of seven (7) years hands-on experience as a Business Analyst, with at least three (3) of which have been preferably on a CRM (Client Relationship Management) implementation or alternatively on an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) implementation;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) (cloud) applications, specifically Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- Working knowledge of BABOK and understanding of PMBOK;
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Solid understanding of ERP implementation life-cycle activities;
- Experience with Data Migration projects, where data is migrated from legacy systems to enterprise systems;
- Good understanding of project management and organizational change management principles; and,
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.