Junior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager. This is six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The project manager will oversee both day-to-day operations on our document management project, as well as managing the transition to a new system, with a focus on quality and completeness. The project manager will perform some scanning/index functioning themselves, along with overall project/process management across the team carrying out these activities. Overall project to be completed by June, but additional opportunities for project management could be available beyond.
- Responsible for developing a project plan, setting timelines and milestones for projects, managing delivery and ensuring completion within a tight deadline.;
- Accessing the size of the project and how to effectively meet and complete tight project deadlines.;
- Escalate key issues to ensure the project remains on track;
- The key point of contact for third party vendors, in communication and effectiveness of the process.;
- Ensure all legal and loan documents are scanned and in the digital library;
- Ensuring all loan information is being digitized & up to standards;
- Understanding legal documents (Insurance, PPSA, Securities, and Service agreements);
- Leading, following up and ensure all digitized information has been entered correctly;
- Investigate the ongoing effectiveness of business performance management processes, and identify and recommend changes or enhancements to support the maturing business and/or discipline.;
- Monitor and identify potential risk situations/ impacts, and make decisions on how it should be solved as the main escalation point; and,
- Manage risk and minimize losses through monitoring and controlling various reports and taking appropriate action, ensuring compliance requirements, audits, and verification within the span of control are completed in accordance with Bank P&Ps.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls;
- Solid understanding of management information reporting and publishing processes;
- Solid understanding of industry practices and reporting fundamentals;
- Strong communication background and presentation skills written and verbal;
- Conceptual skills, with an ability to quickly understand concepts and translate them into meaningful information;
- Learn the process and be able to coach others and follow the process;
- Solid understanding of the business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to effectively interpret productivity and other key operating data Ability to understand and interpret financial information and conduct cost-benefit analysis;
- Ability to create and organize varying forms of business information while developing it into cohesive, meaningful, professional reports and presentations with little guidance;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to effectively interpret productivity and other key operating data;
- Previous work/ understanding of Paralegal knowledge;
- Previous work/ understanding within commercial lending;
- Advanced prioritization skills and Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; and,
- Strong relationship management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.