Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Intermediate Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Business Analyst
- Working with key stakeholder groups to establish / validate ownership and business priorities for captured data element;
- Aligning data elements to the most appropriate data repositories for sustainment;
- Developing and implementing frameworks, processes and procedures to sustain prioritized data elements;
- Establishing/validating relationships and non-discoverable data elements with service owners;
- Developing a readiness plan to transition in scope functions to ServiceNow;
- Producing reports to track progress, risks, issues, etc.;
- Training stakeholders on sustainment processes and procedures, as required;
- Other responsibilities as defined.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Business Analyst
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of two (2) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related Consulting Category experience
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.