Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Technical Deskside Support
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Deskside Support. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing telephone and email support for all applications, proprietary programs and computer equipment used by the firm;
- Ensuring the 2nd-level support is always monitored during hours of operation;
- Responding to requests in a courteous, professional, and appropriate manner;
- Documenting requests using a ticketing system;
- Assessing and resolving all support requests based on urgency, type of issue and available resources;
- Applying problem-solving techniques to resolve Help Desk issues prior to escalating;
- Producing and maintaining a high quality and quantity of productivity which can sometimes be under tight timelines;
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing software and hardware problems and arranging for repairs as appropriate; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education;
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face;
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication;
- Problem solving skills;
- Positive attitude and the drive to take care of clients' needs in a professional and courteous manner;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Competence to prioritize and to redefine priorities when necessary;
- Knowledgeable in case management processes;
- Experience handling stressful situations;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Printers, and PDA's;
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, email and database products (an asset);
- Experience with documents management system and networking (an asset);
- Bilingualism in French and English (an asset); and,
- IT Technical diploma or degree (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.