Service Desk Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Desk Support. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent 1st level Helpdesk Services to valued clients;
- Providing telephone and email support for all applications, proprietary programs and computer equipment used by the firm;
- Ensuring the Help Desk is always monitored during hours of operation;
- Responding to requests in a courteous, professional, and appropriate manner;
- Documenting requests using a ticketing system;
- Assessing and resolving all support requests based on urgency, type of issue and available resources;
- Applying problem-solving techniques to resolve Help Desk issues prior to escalating;
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing software and hardware problems and arranging for repairs as appropriate; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- High school education or equivalent;
- Bilingualism in English and French;
- One to three (1-3) years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education;
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication;
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face; and,
- Experience working within a large team in a technical environment (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.