Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Cloud Engineers. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The client is growing their DevOps cloud engineering team. They need candidates with experience in Cloud technologies both private and public, as well as exp with CI tools specifically Jenkins, software delivery automation, CICD Pipeline.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or post-graduate degree or equivalent. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering)
- Practical experience with DevOps practices;
- Familiar with software development lifecycle practices (SDLC);
- Practical experience implementing enterprise-grade infrastructure automation tools;
- 5-7 years of Linux system administration experience;
- 3-5 years of experience with infrastructure automation;
- 3-5 years of middleware or database experience;
- Development experience on Linux or Windows operating systems a plus;
- System configuration management experience and infrastructure as code;
- Proven technical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to isolate root causes;
- Experience with DevOps practices and working within an agile development cycle;
- Experience integrating open source and closed source software;
- Experience with private and public cloud technologies;
- Experience designing highly available infrastructure topologies including; and,
- Highly motivated individual with a track record of successfully implementing solutions across the line of business boundaries.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.