Senior WIntel Support Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior WIntel Support Administrator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with multiple customers;
- Leading and providing expertise to functional project teams and participating in cross-functional initiatives;
- Ensuring sustained and consistent contribution at the work group level; and,
- Working on medium to large project/programs, multiple client sites and management organizations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Technical skills in Windows, ESX, Citrix, Enclosures/C7000, PowerShell/Scripting with strong knowledge in SAN and networks;
- Training or experience and certifications in Windows (MCSA/MCSE), VCP and Citrix;
- MCSE or comparable experience;
- Windows 2008/2012 and 2016 experience;
- AD, ADFS, GPO, PowerShell or related scripting experience;
- Experience with VMWare, 5.5, 6.x and VCP preferable, HyperV preferred;
- Experience with Citrix 6.5, 6.x;
- Enclosures/C7000 and Blade System Administration expertise;
- Clustering experience;
- Storage experience and deeper level understanding;
- Network understanding and experience;
- Leadership experience and expectations in the role;
- Formal customer interface experience and training; and,
- Experience in reporting, presentations and overall accountability.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.