Eagle is currently seeking six (6) Security Analysts for permanent job opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Reviewing internal logs and alerts to determine detect potential cybersecurity and physical events;
- Triaging cases based on output from automated alerts, alarms, and determine when to escalate to Tier 2/3 resources;
- Assisting with investigations by consolidating logs across multiple internal/external environments and performing correlation analysis;
- Identifying and blocking known bad signatures or behavior of attacks;
- Reviewing log coverage and determine whether appropriate logs are maintained and available to support incident detection and response efforts;
- Working with team developing and refining correlation rules;
- Evaluating potential security products, technical solutions, and capacity requirements to meet business needs and recommend changes to mitigate risk;
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and current security practices;
- Acting as security SME by providing best practice guidance and mentoring;
- Serving as an escalation resource and mentor for other analysts;
- Assisting in defining and driving strategic initiatives;
- Creating and/or updating security operations processes and procedures;
- Researching, consultation with colleagues and training to maintain awareness of trends in new security threats, technologies and regulations; and,
- Being part of a 24/7 team rotation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A minimum of two (2) years working directly as an Operations Incident or Cybersecurity Analyst;
- Certifications in one (1) or more of the following would be an asset: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), Sans GIAC certifications in one of the following areas: Cyber Defense, Penetration testing, Incident Response and Forensics, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker Certification);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment;
- Strong background in TCP/IP networking;
- Experience identifying, analyzing, containing, and eradicating cybersecurity threats;
- Emergency response and incident management experience, preferably within IT incident and facility security;
- Familiarity with security systems and devices;
- In-depth hands-on experience analyzing and responding to security events and incidents;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity attack methodology to include tactics and techniques, and associated countermeasures;
- Experience with three (3) or more of the following:
- Intrusion Detection or Prevention Systems;
- System log analysis;
- Enterprise Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system(s);
- TCP/IP packet analysis;
- Windows or Linux;
- Scripting skills;
- Open Source Tools;
- Understanding of Information Security processes and principles;
- The ability to provide technical and service leadership to Level 1 and Level 2 Analysts; and,
- Demonstrated ability for analytical thinking and research.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.