Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
We are seeking experienced Business Systems Analyst to support the project and strategic initiatives within the Digital Channel. The successful candidate will assist with managing variety of digital assets, primarily registration and updates of domain names, coordination of network DNS changes, maintaining domain and digital asset inventories including SSL certificates as well as drafting process documentation. In addition, BSA will work closely with our internal partners and external vendors on domain recovery and brand monitoring process. Will actively cooperate with numerous stakeholders from all levels at the organization including Digital Publishing, Content Management, Network, Information Systems, Branding and Legal on current technical projects related to domain management process and strategy.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Technical analyst experience – 3 years;
- DNS zone record management and SSL certificate setup – 2 years;
- Experience in Web content mgmt. – 2 + years;
- Experience working for a large organization with well-defined technical change management process and risk controls – 2 years;
- Experience with managing technical changes and incident records – 3 years;
- Experience managing technical vendors – 1+ years;
- Proven ability to draft and maintain technical and process documentation;
- Ability to correctly asses risk and a potential threat to Brand or Infrastructure in the planning phase of the project;
- Ability to provide guidance on technical details to business partners and effectively communicate business requirements to technical teams;
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively and cooperate with partners from all areas and levels within the organization;
- Ability to multitask effectively without compromising the quality of work;
- Familiarity with drafting process and technical documentation; and,
- Experience in customer service and technical troubleshooting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.