Service Management Strategy & Design Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Management Strategy and Design Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Formulating and recommending an updated service management strategy and design for the industrial control systems (ICS) and operations technologies (OT) deployed in its North America field operations business;
- Elaborating and documenting ‘to-be’ processes and role definitions, gap analysis, requirements, a business case and an implementation plan for three (3) ITIL categories identified by automation as high priority: Change management, Information security management, and Availability management;
- Developing a business case and implementation plans detailing a proposed scope, work breakdown structure, schedule, resources, effort and cost estimates for each of the three (3) ITIL categories;
- Review of current state Automation service processes and supporting documentation;
- Review of applicable company norms and regulations; and,
- Key stakeholder engagement and interviews.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business;
- Five (5) years of proven expertise in ITIL service management strategy, design, and implementation;
- ITIL Foundations preferred;
- Experience within the North America oil and gas industry, particularly in field operations and control systems;
- Strong understanding of ICS and OT operational environments, the differences in service management design and execution compared to traditional corporate IT environments;
- Strong teamwork, facilitation, communication, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills including a proven ability to interact effectively with different functions and areas, and with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Commitment to the success of the team deliverables with willingness and ability to "roll up sleeves"; and,
- The ability to balance priorities and work under pressure and tight timelines and be a self-starter.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.