Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Front End Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Front End Developer. This is a five (5) month contract position to start immediately in Brampton ON.
Our client is currently seeking an unusually talented and experienced developer for the role of Front End Web Developer. The successful candidate will be part of a fast-paced development team responsible for delivery of an exceptional online customer experience
- Deep knowledge of Angular 1.5+ practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience;
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular;
- Good understanding of the Bootstrap framework.;
- Desire and willingness to learn and discover new technologies.;
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team;
- Professional, precise communication skills;
- Experience building complex web applications with modern frameworks;
- Experience web analytic, web accessibility, browser desktop, and responsive compatibility concerns;
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource;
- Creating end to end test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
- Comfortable with git, GitHub, CI/CD;
- Development using the SCRUM/Agile methodology;
- Experience developing with other languages, patterns, and frameworks;
- Experience with Java environments/services;
- Experience with test driven development; and,
- Experience with CMS e.g. Teamsite / or Contentful, Photoshop, Zepline.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.