Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
This role will be some development and more Prod SUPPORT within Java.
- The role is Senior Solution Developer role (IT Solutions Developer III);
- The team get engaged after hours only in the event of a high priority production issue.;
- The role is responsible to investigate reported problem cases and incidents as L3/SME team and work with other teams and external vendors to identify root cause and coordinate the fix;
- The role is responsible to provide deployment planning and implementation support for change order going to production; and,
- This is not a full-time developer role but will be engaged on development based on other projects requirements.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with IBM WebSphere application server- 7 years;
- Experience with JBoss application servers- 7 years;
- Experience with Oracle database – 4 + years;
- Experience Java (spring framework), J2EE and Webservices – 5 years;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in Agile methodology- 2 years;
- Experience in Maven and Jenkins- 2 years;
- Experience in creating technical documentation – 3 years;
- Experience in MKS, GIT or any of the revision control systems – 2 years;
- Experience in Technical SME Support 24/7 for Production Incidents – 3 years;
- Hands-on experience using Splunk, Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow tools;
- Experience in building highly available and reliable applications;
- Experience in payments; and,
- Experience in developing in Cloud environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.