Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Business Analyst L4
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst L4. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing digital expertise for leading organizations in developing world class customer-facing digital solutions;
- Conducting stakeholder interviews across the company enterprise for the purpose of identifying key business challenges and digital solutions to address those challenges, as well as understanding enterprise current state;
- Working with software and hardware vendors and partners in order to assist the digital team in understanding the digital space and developing the IT digital practice;
- Working with project team members in an Agile environment;
- Drafting and presenting written RFP and SOW requirements to business and IT stakeholders and coordinating full process through approvals by working with legal and procurement teams;
- Working with designers to capture functional requirements while ensuring brand and design standards are upheld and user experience and usability is optimized;
- Documenting business and functional requirements for reference purposes with each release and project using clear phrasing, diagrams and illustrations;
- Understanding company’s strategic direction and roadmap and acting as champion within IT to align initiatives and development;
- Using design thinking concepts and best practices in approach to all IT digital development;
- Achieving consensus and facilitating collaboration between IT and company business lines;
- Presenting and distilling key technical ideas to senior level business stakeholders and executives; and,
- Creating business cases and value propositions with well written documentation to acquire funding for digital initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) plus years’ experience as a dynamic consultant in digital delivery initiatives;
- Five (5) plus years of mobile device and solution experience;
- Five (5) plus years providing business analysis skills, including developing and designing use cases, QA methodologies and practice and storyboarding/wire framing;
- Experience with vendor management and working with hybrid (onsite/offsite) teams;
- Exceptional writing, presentation and facilitation skills to a senior and executive audience;
- Developed business products and solutions for the mobile space from business and IT perspectives;
- Strong analysis and analytical skills;
- Strong usability and interaction experience - native iOS and Android;
- Solid experience with mobile commerce and embedded application solutions;
- Strong understanding of financial modeling for on line and mobile initiatives;
- Experience with HTML 5, XHTML, XML, J2ME application, CSS and web service requirements;
- Experience with digital projects that address iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox and Safari;
- Proven experience managing and developing teams to assist in requirements gathering process, use case development, testing and implementation into production environments;
- Experience in all aspects of digital product development from inception to delivery, covering all areas of system development and project management lifecycles and working with business and technology groups;
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies and practices; and,
- Experience with public sector procurement processes and writing RFP components.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.