Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the gathering of hardware requirements and constraints for all staff with designated business coordinators;
- Working with business representatives to coordinate deployment details for specialty devices;
- Ensuring that all special circumstances or requests from the business regarding hardware, deployment timelines, applications, etc. are captured and addressed;
- Identifying groups to be included in upcoming deployments;
- Working with the Windows 10 Technical Lead and business stakeholders to establish the operational processes required for keeping the Windows 10 environment current. (In Microsoft lingo, establishing the Rings and Channels processes for the annual Windows 10 upgrades);
- Maintaining the master deployment SharePoint list;
- Serving as a liaison and representative between the business and technical resources to ensure solutions meet the expected business outcomes and benefits within technical constraints;
- Eliciting and documenting hardware configuration requirements and acceptance from stakeholders;
- Analyzing, interpreting, and translating hardware requirements into technical hardware specifications;
- Performing data analysis, mapping, and translations;
- Identifying, assessing, and recommending solutions (people, process and technology) for business problems;
- Working with vendors, partners, and team members to implement solutions;
- Transition functional and technical knowledge to operational support teams at the conclusion of the project, including assessing and recommending support models to meet business needs; and,
- Preparing, presenting, and obtaining approval on project artifacts as required which may include, but is not limited to: business requirements documents, use cases, design documents, process maps, data models and maps, change management plans, testing plans, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science (or related education);
- Formal Business Analyst training is desired (an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered);
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience in administering SharePoint lists;
- Experience on a Windows 10 or Windows 7 Upgrade project;
- Strong business acumen with analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and attention to detail;
- The ability to cultivate strong working relationships with stakeholders (including business, technical and vendor);
- The ability to collaborate on and challenge ideas and expectations in a respectful manner;
- The ability to be a fast learner of new skills and information, be open minded and pragmatic, and adaptable to change;
- Excellent time and priority management with the ability to multi-task;
- The ability to work well in teams or independently; and,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical problems and issues in plain language to non-technical people as well as communicate business requirements to technical people.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.