Change Management Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Advisor for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop a comprehensive change management plan and engagement strategy, including a detailed communication framework for each project;
- Ownership to drive continuous improvement and compliance in shared enterprise IT processes for Change Management;
- Identifying the impact of culture on change initiatives and design approach to achieve project outcomes;
- Developing measurement approach to report on how effectively the organization is progressing through change;
- Working cohesively with the project teams and consult with Learning Services to define training needs and recommend creative delivery options that align to the overall engagement strategy;
- Conducting stakeholder analysis, change readiness, and organizational impact assessments to identify change impacts to a wider audience;
- Resolving complex technical issues pertaining to Change Management;
- Communicating Change Management procedures to internal and external stakeholders;
- Actively collaborating with other corporate departments on assigned projects and issues; and,
- Facilitating discussions for gathering and understanding stakeholders and impacts of the change at various levels of the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Accreditation/Certification in Change Management (i.e. Prosci, CCMP) or equivalent organizational change management training and experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years Change Management experience in a large corporate environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Expert organization change management/change leadership skills and hands-on experience;
- Expert consultative skills including ability to anticipate, analyze, and advise on issues;
- The ability to identify and address transition challenges;
- Experience generating solutions and recommendations and formulate optimal implementation plans;
- Experience within the oil and gas and real estate industries would be an asset; and,
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT services, tools, and software.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.