Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sr. Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Project Manager
- Initiating a process review of SAP and PeopleSoft processes & data, involving numerous branches across the Company;
- The review will be conducted in preparation for a technology transformation, and will hence document requirements for an ERP Selection, and will identify & implement identified improvements and quick wins;
- Reporting to Program Manager, Strategic Innovation and Implementation, this Senior Project Manager position acts as an internal management consultant using enterprise level project management tools and processes, and providing leadership and management skills to lead ESTP's process and data review;
- Work with various Department Leadership Teams (DLT), Branch Managers, Section Directors, and key stakeholders across the Corporation to manage this highly complex project using Project Management best practices as defined by the Project Management Institute;
- Address corporate business requirements and needs by managing the planning and delivery of all project components such as scope, budget, timeline, quality, and resources;
- Responsible for the successful development of project components on schedule and on budget while ensuring that the work product conforms to specifications and is functionally acceptable to the sponsor and key stakeholders;
- Manages the staff and vendor resources engaged to perform the work;
- Monthly status reports and presentations (if required) are provided to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Department Leadership Teams.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Project Manager
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience servicing internal and external clients and delivering projects of similar scope and complexity;
- Degree in a related discipline, and eight (8) years experience in a Project Management role in an Information Technology environment with an emphasis on complex technology projects, or Post secondary diploma in a related discipline, and nine (9) years experience in a Project Management role;
- Experience with business process improvement projects spanning a broad range of business stakeholders, with organizations of similar size and complexity as the Company;
- Experience with data management and cleansing projects spanning a broad range of business stakeholders, with organizations of similar size and complexity as the Company;
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture innovative, collaborative relationships and partnerships with all levels within the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to transition from custom, inconsistent processes to standardized, best-practice based processes;
- Strong project management skills including an understanding of project management methods and techniques (PMBOK best practices);
- Demonstrated ability to use business acumen and political awareness to make decisions and assess implications of decisions and actions;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and conflict management/resolution skills;
- Ability to effectively interact, communicate, influence and collaborate with a variety of partners and stakeholders including senior management and staff at all levels;
- Ability to manage escalated issues with a solution-oriented focus;
- Excellent people leadership skills;
- Ability and willingness to delegate and empower others.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.