Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
HRIMS IT Data Migration Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an HRIMS IT Data Migration Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring delivery of converted data analysis, extraction, transformation and loading within time, scope and budget constraints;
- Leading and providing appropriate coaching to the team members;
- Participating and providing functional input into project-based activities;
- Providing estimates based on requirements, also required on a ticket by ticket basis;
- Providing input into project activities and project plans;
- Reporting on activities to the assigned PM;
- Researching and proposing options and resolutions to issues or enhancements;
- Documenting and presenting outcomes to clients;
- Working collaboratively with technical and development teams;
- Creating and updating functional documentation before delivery;
- Conducting multiple meetings with clients and technical people, both in French and English; and,
- Ensuring data quality and integrity is in accordance with defined roles, processes, and criteria.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent;
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a functional or data analyst;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in the documentation, analysis, research and design of solutions within a medium to large organization using an ERP solution;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in a customer-facing role;
- Experience in several successful and comparable HR and Payroll system implementations;
- Certified Business Analyst Certification (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Agile practices for specification and testing (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.