Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer/Developer L3. This is a eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting up development and user acceptance testing environment;
- Providing resolution of issues to developers and business clients;
- Providing consultation and support;
- Supporting project team to carry out quality assurance testing;
- Supporting project team to prepare and carry out production deployment;
- Walking through documentation and knowledge transfer;
- Conducting design walkthrough sessions with the project team;
- Conducting code-level walkthrough sessions, if required, with the project team;
- Producing technical and application design documentation;
- Producing maintenance and support documentation, step-by-step installation and back-out procedures;
- Supporting post-implementation;
- Resolving any post-implementation technical issues;
- Producing design artifacts, configurations scripts and build and deploy scripts;
- Conducting code changes required, and building test cases;
- Analyzing the results from functional, security, load-and-stress testing and resolving reported issues;
- Ensuring that Web Portal Applications coding for assigned sub-system are AODA compliant, Compliant with Ontario Public Service IT Standards and Guidelines, J2EE compliant and GO-ITS complaint; and,
- Other tasks as assigned by Technical Lead.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in IBM websphere application server 8.5, WAS JAAS module, TAI, LDAP, PKI security infrastructure and cryptography;
- Extensive experience in websphere portal server 8.5, portal theme and skin, PUMA API, interfaces and integration, remote portlet, portal personalization and WCM;
- Expertise with IBM eforms;
- Experience in Entrust Security Toolkit;
- Extensive experience in Spring framework and Hibernate;
- Extensive experience in BPM and IBM DataPower;
- Extensive experience in HTML5 and CSS3;
- Extensive Experience in SOAP, web services and SOA applications in J2EE environment;
- Extensive working experience in Java, JSP, Servlet, XML/XSL/XSLT, HTML/CSS and Ant scripts;
- Extensive experience with unit test framework, software build, deployment and configuration;
- Extensive working experience with development, CICD tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse, RAS, GIT and BitBucket;
- Hands-on experience in AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring Boot, RestAPI, soapAPI, microservices, API gateway and management, Docker and Cloud computing;
- Extensive working experience in Oracle DB;
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm Chart;
- Working Knowledge of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), and related regulations, and standards such as W3C WCAG 2.0 Level AA;
- Experience in messaging, JMS and MQ series technology; and,
- Stability and availability when network services and database services are available.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.