Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
IT Project Control Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Control Coordinator. This is a four (4) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
This resource will be supporting a variety of projects/portfolios within the group. This resource will be working with project managers and project delivery teams, technology SMEs,
- Check the master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment;
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine the progress of work and identify additional follow up needs;
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports;
- Compile reports concerning the progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in the project;
- Ensure project control procedures and policies within a number of projects are executed and functioning according to Technology’s project performance standards.;
- Consolidate and integrate Work Breakdown Structure data.;
- Develop, consolidate and reconcile management and resource allocation reports.;
- Track progress and make decisions regarding response plans; and,
- Track and reconcile financials.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree
- 2+ years of experience in IT project control;
- Experience with the following:
- Creating reports (daily/weekly/monthly) for management up to the director level. These reports may be used for executive presentations as well;
- Tracking Financials;
- Project status reporting;
- ServiceNow Experience;
- PlanView Experience;
- Visio Experience;
- Supporting technology implementations within financial services;
- Data visualization experience (graphics/charts/etc. for presentations);
- Attention to detail;
- “Go-Getter”; and,
- Passion for professional development and learning new skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.