Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Solutions Architect - Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Architect - Consultant. This is a four (4) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
This role will be part of the Solutions Architecture team supporting PSBT. They support a variety of groups including credit cards, digital and contact center, and business banking.
- Analyze processes, project and/or technical risk, and estimate project work effort where new technology is involved and no guidelines exist.;
- Continuously learn about enterprise strategies, standards, blueprints, and roadmaps to enable development of appropriate architecture artifacts.;
- Define and document the structure, connections, and relationships of business processes, organizational workgroups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, and infrastructure and network topology.;
- Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross-functional operational reporting and performance optimization.;
- Develop solution architectures that reflect the integration of business logic, processes, and data mapped to defined business requirements, and guide the solution delivery team in the implementation of each such solution architecture.;
- Ensure the architectural integrity of a medium to large business solutions that involve the implementation, enhancement, and integration of multiple application services from multiple business areas.;
- Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.;
- Provide an architecture viewpoint in relation to the enterprise in selecting technologies to facilitate service integration and conversation activities.;
- Provide standards, guidelines, and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes;
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree with 5-7+ years of experience in solutions architecture
- Experience working in a consultative capacity, as opposed to creating detailed technical and deployment diagrams;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to present up to the executive level;
- Must-Have At Least One of The Following (in order of priority):;
- Digital experience (online/mobile);
- Cards experience;
- Contact Centre experience;
- Financial Planning Software (PFM);
- Banking Centre (BPM tools like PEGA, CRM tools like MS Dynamics);
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.