Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, managing and delivering on SA upgrade, through all SDLC phases, in alignment with business and enterprise strategies;
- Ensuring a strong focus on management of timelines and financials;
- Establishing and tracking project dependencies that are in the global project plan;
- Ensuring that DMI standards and best practices are included in the plan and in the execution of the DMI project;
- Providing leadership, direction and coaching to the DMI team;
- Providing the IM Portfolio Director and TS Portfolio Director with regular status;
- Aligning DMI financial of actuals to estimate;
- Responding to inquiries and escalating concerns to DMI management and TS PMO;
- Applying organizational change management principles and practices in order to effectively manage project scope;
- Collaborating with the appropriate DMI Resource Manager to ensure required resources are assigned to the project for successful delivery, including continuity of resources or resource transition plan when needed;
- Maintaining direct relationships required for DMI delivery success which includes the business analytics team and other corporate groups affected by the DMI area such a corp finance, actuaries and underwriting; and,
- Transitioning to operational support and project close-out.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French and English both written and verbal;
- Five (5) plus years Project Management experience;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience managing projects in medium-to-large sized organizations;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience managing SAS upgrade projects;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience managing Data Warehouse-related projects;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience managing projects with a budget of $1M at a minimum;
- Two (2) plus years’ experience with Jira for project management purposes;
- Two (2) plus years’ experience with Confluence for project management purposes;
- PMP certification (an asset); and,
- Banking and financial experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.