Cyber Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst. This is a five (5) month contract position to start immediately in Halifax, NS.
- The TRA Specialist is responsible to deliver to the requesting departmental service/project;
- The TRA Specialist will conduct a threat risk assessment for the requesting departmental service owner/project sponsor in consultation with a resource from the CSRM function;
- The TRA will be conducted using industry standard best practices and methodologies, such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001-series of information security standards, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), the National Institute; and,
- The candidates will demonstrate references to TRA industry standard best practices were followed in.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- It is required that recommendations will be submitted for mitigating identified risks against service/project assets of value. Functional areas to be assessed include but are not limited to:
- Firewalls, Hardware, Software, Routers, and Switches;
- Remote Access (VPN);
- Physical Security;
- Change, Identity, and Project Management;
- Virtual Infrastructure (i.e. VM Ware);
- Data Flow Modelling / Use Case Diagrams;
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS);
- Enterprise Storage Network Networks (i.e. Dell);
- WAN/LAN Infrastructure;
- Desktop, Laptop, Wireless PC encryption, and security implementation;
- Antivirus, Spyware and Malicious code detection;
- Incident and Response Reporting;
- Documentation of IT Policies and Procedures; and,
- Web Technologies & Application Security (i.e. IIS, OWSAP).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.