Intermediate Help Desk Support
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Help Desk Support. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with users and other technical personnel to resolve problems;
- Supporting On Air production including newsrooms, studios and control rooms;
- Answering telephone support requests;
- Managing assigned tickets in a timely fashion;
- Assuming responsibility for tasks assigned to them and ensures proper technical solutions have been applied;
- Participates in system maintenance and upgrades;
- Installing and upgrading business applications;
- Ensuring support with remote access such as Citrix, VPN and WAN to business applications;
- Ensuring support with corporate email on mobile devices; and,
- Creating and updating technical documents for knowledge database.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) years’ experience minimum;
- Experience troubleshooting IT issues for Windows 7 workstations and MS Office 2010;
- Knowledge of network technologies such as TCP/IP VPN and DHCP;
- Knowledge of business apps such as Reppak, IBMS, Borealis, InfoSys and MicroBBM;
- Experience with mobile devices and McAfee EMM/BES;
- Experience using SCCM, remote control console;
- Experience with Exchange Management Console 2010;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Experience with HP Service Manager;
- Ability to work independently always;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well under pressure;
- Availability to work shift work including evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Diploma or degree in computer studies or related field (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of production applications such as iNews, PRX and Harris systems (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.