Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Publishing marketing communications and merchandising content on company web sites and mobile app;
- Building and maintaining HTML pages to support and integrate marketing programs online;
- Building and updating scripts that generate product lists on web pages in the digital channel;
- Coordinating and preparing materials for digital environment including digitally creating and manipulating creative assets; and,
- Liaising with key stakeholders on web marketing projects and content development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in a related field;
- Four to six (4-6) years’ experience in web development and publishing;
- Experience with frameworks including JQuery, AngularJS and Bootstrap;
- Experience with Adobe Manager CMS/DMS, and Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop); and,
- Knowledge of Google Analytics Tagging and SEO techniques.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.