Data Migration / Conversion Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Migration / Conversion Specialist for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Data Migration / Conversion Specialist
- Oversee all facilities of the conversion process including data extraction, cleansing, transformation and loading;
- Liaise with functional team to understand to-be migration requirements;
- Establish a strong working relationship with all clients, interact effectively with all levels of client personnel, and provide conversion support;
- Complete mapping, interfaces, mock conversion work, actual conversion, and verify completeness and accuracy of converted data;
- Deliver the required system changes and or work with the development team or a dedicated conversion team to specify loads programs;
- Provide support through the cutover process;
- Analyze and coordinate data file conversions;
- Work with importing files from heterogeneous platforms.
Skills and Qualifications of a Data Migration / Conversion Specialist
- Proven expertise with data migration tools;
- Excellent understanding of master data and transactional data concepts and inter-dependencies;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.