Intranet Communications Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intranet Communications Specialist for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing fixes to current identified issues related to functionality, content quality, content management, content standards, and other related items;
- Working with IS to establish and sustain a regular release cycle of fixes and new functions, including participating in key meetings;
- Management of inbound queue of content publication and support requests from multiple departments;
- Prioritizing and executing the addition of new content and changes to existing content with business partners and manager;
- Ensuring all material is posted to pages in accordance with SLAs outlining standards for accuracy, timeliness, etc.;
- Ensuring the quality, currency, and timeliness of content on pages of corporate intranet that the position has responsibility for;
- Providing excellent service to internal business partners in the planning and posting of their content;
- Developing, maintaining, and ensuring content workflows and processes;
- Developing and providing regular reporting on activities to management;
- Supporting the intranet quality assurance process, helping to identify and fix publishing issues;
- Providing support and guidance to community of intranet content owners, authors, and contributors including training;
- Developing training guides for content owners, authors, and contributors;
- Optimizing search functions with training and work on meta tagging;
- Assisting with content / functionality testing and user experience improvements;
- Developing and proposing creative solutions to help manage and advance the business objectives of the intranet; and,
- Assisting with resolution of intranet issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing internal and/or online content;
- Advanced skills and experience with SharePoint as a publication;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong writing and editing skills; and,
- The ability to be self-motivated.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.