Functional Consultant / Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Functional Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and documenting ERP functional, business, and/or system requirements specifications. (i.e. Business Blueprints);
- Developing and documenting screen, report, and interface requirements.(i.e. Functional Specifications for development purposes);
- Developing functional, business, and/or system interface or capability interaction;
- Gathering and analyzing information to establish the functional needs of a system or project;
- Documenting forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures;
- Designing, developing, configuring, and documenting the future state;
- Creating test scripts and assisting in the testing process;
- Assisting in the conversion process including testing of conversion programs and all other cutover activities;
- Training project team members and end users in functionality;
- Supporting newly implemented system functionality;
- Supporting cross-module functional implementation teams; and,
- Providing quality control reviews of the documentation of the work completed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification;
- Proven expertise within their relevant area of ERP expertise;
- Previous experience with multiple ERP implementations completed (full lifecycle);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings and gain consensus for decisions;
- Exposure to Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio);
- Solid business analysis skills and problem solving abilities;
- Experience and subject matter expertise leading cross-module functional implementation teams;
- Hands-on experience in configuring SAP Material Management (IM, WM, Forecasting and Demand Management, Material and Contract Master);
- Experience developing functional specifications; and,
- Experience in Utility industry will be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.