Cyber Security Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst. This is a one (1) month contract position to start immediately in Halifax NS.
Working under the direction of the O365 Project Manager, the TRA Specialist(s) is responsible to deliver: An update to the MS Cloud Services TRA in consultation with a resource from CSRM. The TRA will be conducted using industry standard best practices and methodologies, such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001-series of information security standards, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Must have relevant subject matter experience;
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated IT related experience within one or more of the following fields: IT Infrastructure, IT Networks, IT Systems, Cyber Security/Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Privacy, Data Centres, Telecommunications and/or Cl;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Information, Communications, and Technology service TRAs with preference given to those developed in the relevant subject matter within the last 5 years;
- Experience facilitating workshops and bringing stakeholder groups to consensus;
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Strong writing skills to produce accurate and comprehensive documentation; and,
- Use the Federal government of Canada PBMM profile to demonstrate service compliance with this recommended security level for sensitive government information and assets.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.