Environment Support and Monitoring Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Environment Support and Monitoring Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building end enact response protocols for proactive monitoring alerts;
- Participating in defect triage and incident resolution;
- Escalating and participating in problem resolution process;
- Application monitoring on-boarding and continued development;
- Working with application development teams to identify key application performance metrics;
- Building and deploying application monitoring profiles;
- Analyzing and reporting application performance trending, assessing and recommending application and configuration;
- Enhancing or improving capacity through the application lifecycle;
- Preparing environment dashboards and reporting environment health and availability metrics;
- Building Solarwinds, documentation support and maintenance;
- End to End workflow and synthetic transaction monitoring and alerting;
- Application availability monitoring and alerting;
- Application Service transition;
- Monitoring configurations and new application onboarding; and,
- Supporting environments process workflow analysis including Service Now integrations/ITSM integrations and internal communications automation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or university degree in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- Five (5) years’ experience in application environment planning and provisioning;
- Five (5) years’ experience in incident management;
- Four to five (4-5) years’ experience in project management and delivery;
- Four to five (4-5) years’ experience in enterprise systems and application delivery;
- Two (2) years’ experience win workflow automation and process development;
- Two (2) years’ experience in proactive application monitoring;
- Experience in enterprise accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire;
- Experience enterprise document and content management solutions such as OpenText Solutions;
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB;
- Experience working within a complex Hybrid and Virtualized datacenter;
- Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration;
- Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira and Confluence (an asset); and,
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.