Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior RPA Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior RPA Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, testing, documenting, and deploying automation workflows on supported automation platforms with a focus on RPA (Robotic Process Automation);
- Leading and participating in team software development methodologies, lifecycle, and best practices;
- Leading and participating in the planning and design of new enhancements and projects;
- Troubleshooting, testing, and resolving platform issues;
- Engagement with Incident and Problem Management of supported platforms;
- Documenting and informing on process improvements and identifying gaps in both process and technology;
- Driving innovation, identifying opportunities for, and pushing for implementation between teams, tools, and processes;
- Mentoring Junior and Intermediate Developers to help grow their development skillsets;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and technology experts to align on tactical and strategic solutions;
- Providing accurate estimates for development activities;
- Understanding and helping refine un-stated requirements;
- Aiding in the maintenance of RPA architectural framework and design;
- Evaluating and introducing new tools and techniques to the development team; and,
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement, seek solutions, and make recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Technical Diploma in Computer Science or related field;
- Seven plus (7+) years’ experience in multiple programming disciplines (i.e. Java, C#);
- Working experience with web services and related technologies and principles (i.e. SOAP, REST);
- Experience in RPA development is preferred, with a focus on UiPath desired;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (Git, SVN);
- The ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical problem solving, and technical writing skills;
- High energy, reliable, goal oriented, and motivated;
- The ability to be a team player;
- A positive “can-do” attitude with a customer-focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity; and,
- The ability to function in a rapid paced, dynamic environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.