Communications Specialist - French Language Communications
Eagle is currently seeking a Communications Specialist - French Language Communications. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the vendor relationship with translation service providers and supports the execution of French language communications, events and other strategic communications for both internal and external audiences to support the overall business strategy. This role will provide project support to the achievement of specific corporate objectives, in collaboration with Senior Executives and other leaders as required, and add value by developing new methods/vehicles to reach the appropriate internal and/or external audience. This role requires strong French language communication skills and a solid understanding and fluency in French in order to facilitate the translation of key communications deliverables on behalf of the CEO. The role also requires the candidate to have excellent time management and interpersonal skills, as well as previous project management experience. The position requires the candidate to have working presentation and consulting skills and basic influence skills aimed at bringing others to an agreement.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a Diploma or Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields - Public relations, Social Media, Communications, Journalism, and be completely fluent, both verbally and written, in French and English;
- Strong working understanding of the French language - Candidates MUST be BILINGUAL (French/English) and have working knowledge of French to facilitate the execution of French and English language communications;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in French writing and facilitation of the translation process;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) - MS Project & SharePoint would be a huge bonus;
- Impeccable and professional communication skills both verbal and written;
- The position requires working presentation and consulting skills and basic influence skills aimed at bringing others to the agreement;
- Prior Banking/FI experience would be an asset;
- Leadership communications experience would be an asset;
- Publishing and Adobe InDesign skills are an asset but not required;
- Project management experience;
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail;
- You should be collaborative, yet take charge and be able to work independently as needed;
- Flexible ** take note of the hour's expectation for this role** Some after hours and weekends may be required;
- Ability and willingness to take initiative; and,
- Strong critical thinking skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.