Business Analyst L3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst L3. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating workshops for the client and end users to agree on functional and non-functional requirements;
- Working with the client to agree and document detailed design and acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements and for project deliverables;
- Executing gap analysis against proposed technologies;
- Planning the requirements gathering and management processes;
- Organizing review and release of documentation when required;
- Supporting development teams by providing clarifications to requirements and design; and,
- Initiating communication with members of other teams and across the business analysis team to ensure effective implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or engineering discipline;
- Five (5) plus years' experience in working as part of an Agile team, managing business IT projects;
- Sound knowledge of Agile project management techniques, tools and methodologies;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize wide range of tasks;
- Ability to apply judgment and business knowledge to current situations;
- Demonstrated efficiency with facilitation and presentation skills;
- Proven effective relationship skills with demonstrated ability to influence others and achieve buy-in;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both verbally and written;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Ability to work with ambiguity and set plans to achieve clarity;
- Positive, energetic attitude;
- Proven experience in effectively working with IT teams;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality and meeting customer expectations;
- Agile/PMP certification (an asset); and,
- Familiarity with retail industry (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.