Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin April, 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator
Provide co-ordination support to the Company learning team in support of a large project implementation, including but not limited to:
- Support WebEx Virtual Instructor Led training;
- Co-ordinate booking and set up of meeting rooms;
- Co-ordinate scheduling of classes and training;
- Co-ordinate travel, scheduling and logistics;
- Gather and co-ordinate information from different sources and respond to general inquiries;
- Other project-related support as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Coordinator
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Able to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Efficient and able to multi-task;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.