Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator
- Provide co-ordination support for large-scale hiring process, including but not limited to:
- Co-ordinate meeting rooms and interviews;
- Co-ordinate and track provisioning of facilities and equipment for resources;
- Consult with business, recruitment team, facilities and information services, as necessary, to ensure stakeholders are aware of changing needs and space availability;
- Gather and co-ordinate information from different sources and respond to general inquiries;
- Other project-related administrative support as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Coordinator
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Team player;
- Efficient and a multi-tasker;
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced project environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.