Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Programmer/Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the senior systems analysts to provide support and maintenance to existing forecasting and replenishment application (DCM) and other supply chain applications including, but not limited to, in-house stand alone, client-server, web applications, 3rd party apps, and relational databases, Oracle and Teradata;
- Identifying and resolving reported issues and ensuring all issues and resolutions are documented properly;
- Creating and executing documentation that supports the business continuity and disaster recovery procedures;
- Creating and executing test plans and test scripts;
- Working independently with minimal supervision; and
- Conducting knowledge transfer sessions to team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- B.Sc. in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience in stand-alone, client server, web development and web server and database administration;
- Minimum five (5) years' experience within an IT organization;
- Expertise in system integration capabilities and service-oriented architecture;
- Expertise in forecasting and replenishments Tier 1 applications including JOA, Oracle and DCM;
- Experience with MS Web Server and Browser Technologies, Visual Studio 2012 + and Bitbucket;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology;
- Ability to be organized, methodical, and systematic in approach to problem solving;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; and,
- Experience in supply chain applications (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.