Intermediate Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Support. This is a five (5) month contract position to start in immediately in Toronto ON.
Our client needs a Windows 10 conversion technician to upgrade computers from Windows 7 to 10.
- Primary focus on Windows 7 to 10 conversions;
- Act as the first point of contact for all IT Field Support issues;
- Take ownership of support requests from beginning to successful completion.;
- Provide high-quality field support to the user community in a PC and MAC environment.;
- Maintain, or facilitate the maintenance of computer systems, software applications, telephony, mobile devices, and network infrastructure;
- Coordinate and implement hardware upgrades and replacements as required;
- Log all IT support activity in the Service Now ticketing system;
- Keep accurate records and inventories of corporate assets (i.e. desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.).;
- Ensure compliance with and implementation of Rogers Corporate IT Standards;
- Liaison with ITS, Hardware / Software vendors, and Rogers Procurement;
- Communicate solutions and ideas with the local team and IT staff at other locations;
- Provide regular status reports to Manager.
- May be required to work at other locations as directed; and,
- May have to work after hours.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.