Junior/Intermediate Web Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior to Intermediate Web Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing code for testability using a deep understanding of best practices, patterns, and principles of software development;
- Applying knowledge of modern techniques and concepts to design and develop a variety of applications; and,
- Applying critical thinking to help provide cost effective solutions within Agile projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ of development/system analysis experience;
- A Full Stack developer with familiarity with newer technologies, such as REACT/Angular is ideal;
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC/ASP.Net WebForms, TDD/BDD, Front end frameworks such as React/Angular/Vue, and Message/Event based Architecture is nice to have;
- The ability to quickly learn and applying new technical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to communicate/contribute to design decisions;
- The ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Excellent problem solver; and,
- The ability to be self-motivated and goal-oriented.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.