Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Advisor – Recruitment Marketing
Eagle is currently seeking an Advisor – Recruitment Marketing. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing end to end projects on social media and digital marketing and working with agencies and internal social media team;
- Relationship management, working with social media team, legal, brand team, media agency, creative agency and other recruitment teams;
- Managing the career website including updates and WordPress; and,
- Offering opinion and assisting in the marketing strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree;
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in Digital Marketing such as social media, PPC, SEO and Google analytics;
- Backend CMS experience such as WordPress;
- Marketing experience in Montreal and experience marketing to French speakers;
- Large enterprise experience or Marketing agency experience;
- Ability to be a self-starter;
- Communication skills;
- Relationship management skills;
- Experience reporting in Google analytics or Adobe analytics (an asset);
- Banking experience (an asset); and,
- Experience in recruitment (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.