Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
- With supervision and code/design reviews by senior staff, responsible for the timely completion of high quality, well designed and well-architected systems that make appropriate use of technology;
- Responsible for completion of an acceptable volume of work and for the communication of the status of personal work plans and tasks required to design, develop, and test assigned a portion of projects;
- Responsible for maintaining currency in technological trends and directions continually upgrading personal technical and IT related skills through research, education, and self-motivated technology experimentation;
- Participate in new technology investigation and make recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent working experience;
- Sound knowledge of current information systems theories, concepts, and techniques;
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Minimum of 2-5 years of software development experience in designing, customizing and configuring solutions within Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications (2015, 2016 – cloud(preferred));
- Hands on experience of test and deployment automation for MS Dynamics CRM platform;
- Strong communication/customer service skills required for interactions with people of varying levels of technical expertise;
- Communicate and interact effectively with systems professionals, as well as end users who are not systems experts;
- Work independently, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and produce an adequate volume of work;
- Resourcefulness, creativity, good judgment and ability to learn/pick up new things quickly;
- Willingness to explore new technologies and understanding how they work;
- Must be able to work independently and with others; and,
- Must be able to provide technical design solutions and ensure all technology options are considered.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.